- Aqua Flex'n Stretch founder, Deborah K. Goldberger, is passionate about the water and its benefits. She has been providing water fitness and wellness private and group sessions all over the San Fernando Valley and the Los Angeles area for over 15 years. Chosen by many doctors across the city, she is trusted and her clients have made great accomplishments and improvements.
- Deborah is a breast cancer survivor of over 10 years, and one of the first diagnosed with Fibromyalgia over 20 years ago. Thanks to the miracle of the water, her severe Fibromyalgia stays controlled and mostly in remission allowing her to play competitive tennis, another passion.
- Certified with the Aquatic Exercise Association. the Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program and Aqua Yoga.
- * Aquatic Therapy and Rehabilitation Institute
- * IDEA Health and Fitness International Association
- * International Council of Active Aging
- CPR/First Aid/AED certified
- Papers/Presentations: International Council of Active Aging Conference; The NeuroCommunity Foundation Symposium on Parkinson's Disease;
- The NeuroCommunity Foundation Symposium on MS; Support groups such as
- PRO-Parkinson's Resource Organization
- Education: American University, M.B.A.; Cornell University, B.A.; Hebrew University of Jerusalem; National Cryptologic School
- Mentor/Leader: Hadassah International Women's Organization
CONTACT: 818-383-4400 OR