Why WARM Water?
- * STRETCH, STRENGTHEN, and TONE your muscles in warm water with buoyancy and resistance
- * IMPROVE balance, posture, circulation, and energy
- * LOW-IMPACT EXERCISE = LESS PAIN = GAIN WITHOUT PAIN
- * LOSE WEIGHT more easily in warm water without over-stressing the heart and the body
- * MANAGE muscle and neuromuscular conditions, such as Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, MS, Parkinson’s Disease, AND REHABILITATE injuries, cancer, surgeries, etc.
* PREGNANCY PREP for birthing and strengthening for post-delivery by cushioning the baby(s) in the water and preparing all the muscles
- "When you shoot through the water, your skin shouts hallelujah! as if a year has just been added to your life." (Zoe Klein)
MOVEMENT = CIRCULATION = LIFE
Why Aqua Flex'n Stretch?
- AQUA FLEX'N STRETCH has a proven and unique vision and methodology that combines fitness with total wellness--physically, emotionally, and mentally. Personalized classes with ever-changing exercises provide for lively stimulation of the body, mind, and soul. The result is physical, intellectual, social, culturural stimulation. Group classes are supportive with many new friendships forming that go beyond the water.
- * Private and small aquatic fitness classes that maximize individual attention and focus on a full-body workout. Our fitness classes are held in a 90-degree heated indoor salt pool, heated outdoor Olympic-size pool, AND/OR your own personal heated pool (84 degrees or higher)
- * ALL certified instructors, ALL the time
- (Arthritis Foundation, Aquatic Exercise Association, and Aqua Yoga)
- * Member of Aquatic Therapy and Rehabilitation Institute (ATRI),
- IDEA International Health and Fitness Organization, International Council of Active Aging
- * Over 15 years of recognized and trusted experience in aquatic fitness and rehabilitation in the Los Angeles area with a specialty in chronic muscle conditions
Braemar Country Club: 4001 Reseda Blvd, Tarzana, CA
ReHab Specialists Inc.: 5359 Balboa Blvd., Encino, CA