- Stretch, strengthen, and tone your muscles in warm water with buoyancy and resistance for improved balance, posture, circulation, and energy
- Exercise with reduced impact on your body and, subsequently, less pain
- Lose weight more easily in warm water without overstressing the body
- Perfect for muscle conditions, including Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Parkinson’s Disease, among others, and/or rehabilitation (injuries, cancer, surgeries, etc.)
Why Aqua Flex'n Stretch?
- Private and small aquatic fitness classes that maximize individual attention and focus on a full-body workout. Our fitness classes are held in a heated indoor salt pool, heated outdoor Olympic-size pool, AND/OR your personal heated pool.
- Arthritis Foundation and Aquatic Exercise Association certified instructors
- Over 12 years of recognized experience in aquatic fitness and rehabilitation in the Los Angeles area with a specialty in chronic muscle conditions
Braemar Country Club: 4001 Reseda Blvd, Tarzana, CA
Providence Outpatient Therapy Center: 5359 Balboa Blvd., Encino, CA (next to 101 Freeway)