- Stretch, strengthen, and tone your muscles in warm water with buoyancy and resistance for improved balance, posture, circulation, and energy
- Exercise with reduced impact on your body and, subsequently, less pain
- Lose weight more easily in warm water without over-stressing the heart and the body
- Perfect for muscle conditions, including Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Parkinson’s Disease, among others, and/or rehabilitation (injuries, cancer, surgeries, etc.)
MOVEMENT = CIRCULATION = LIFE
Why Aqua Flex'n Stretch?
- Private and small aquatic fitness classes that maximize individual attention and focus on a full-body workout. Our fitness classes are held in a heated indoor salt pool, heated outdoor Olympic-size pool, AND/OR your own personal heated pool (84 degrees or higher).
- Arthritis Foundation, Aquatic Exercise Association, and Aqua Yoga certified instructors
- Member of Aquatic Therapy and Rehabilitation Institute (ATRI), IDEA International Health and Fitness Organization
- Over 12 years of recognized and trusted experience in aquatic fitness and rehabilitation in the Los Angeles area with a specialty in chronic muscle conditions
- Aqua Flex'n Stretch has a proven and unique vision that combines fitness with total wellness--physically, emotionally, and mentally. Personalized classes with always different exercises provide for lively stimulation of the body, mind, and soul. The result is intellectual, social, culturural stimulation and lots of group support with many new friendships formed that go beyond the water.
Braemar Country Club: 4001 Reseda Blvd, Tarzana, CA
Providence Outpatient Therapy Center: 5359 Balboa Blvd., Encino, CA (next to 101 Freeway)